Steen-Frost Family Photos
Lynn & Mary Steen
Selected photos from the extended Steen-Frost families have been arranged in several web albums. All but the oldest—the Ancestor
Albums—are password protected. (Family members and others wishing to view these albums should contact
Lynn A. Steen or Mary E. Steen.)
Ancestor Albums. Albums of selected photos from eight ancestor families.
- Andrew Ancestors. Selected photos of the family of Viney Mae Andrew, Mary's maternal grandmother.
- Berthold-Loerzer Ancestors.Selected photos of the families of Dietrich George Berthold & Dorothea M. Loerzer, Lynn's paternal grandparents.
- Ellingson Ancestors. Selected photos of the family of Gena Elise Ellingson, Mary's paternal grandmother.
- Frost-Hansen Ancestors. Selected photos of the family of Hemming Hansen Frost, Mary's paternal grandfather.
- Greiner-Schuster Ancestors. Selected photos of the family of Lillian Margaret Greiner, Lynn's maternal grandmother.
- Mayer Ancestors. Selected photos of the family of Gottlieb Mayer, Lynn's maternal grandfather.
- Steen-Storeim Ancestors. Selected photos of the family of Olai Steen & Caroline Storeim, Lynn's adoptive grandparents.
- Timmons Ancestors. Selected photos of the family of Herbert Fletcher Timmons, Mary's maternal grandfather.
Frost Family Albums
- Family Headstones. A selection of family headstones from Scotland, Denmark, Canada, Georgia, & Minnesota.
- 1977 Frost Odyssey. In the spring of 1977 Jack and Jean Frost packed up the house in Wilbraham, MA where the family
had lived since 1960 and moved to their newly built Lindal Cedar retirement home on a 5-acre plot on the Forbes Trinchera Ranch in the foothills of the
Sangre de Cristo mountains near Fort Garland, Colorado. This home was thereafter known to the family as "El Rancho Frio." This 6-page album contains a video record
of this odyssey with photos and notes by Jean Frost.
This website is intended only for family members and others engaged in non-commercial genealogical research.
Any commercial use is expressly prohibited. Additions, corrections and correspondence are welcome by email
to Lynn A. Steen or Mary E. Steen.
Last updated: 28 Dec. 2012.